VIDEO: 2020 BCA Completer Ceremony
Published Friday, June 25, 2020
成人自拍视频Berkeley Center for the Arts (BCA) on the campus of Goose Creek High had 68 program completers for the 2019-2020 school year.
To complete the BCA program, students had to earn six BCA credts. Both the valedictorian and salutatorian at Goose Creek High were BCA students.
Notable 2019-2020 BCA/student accomplishments
- Taylor Rawlinson (BCA Voice) was named Governor at Palmetto Girls State
- Maddie Flynn (BCA Creative Writing/Salutatorian) got first place in the 3rd annual Gaillard Center Youth Poetry Slam, and placed 2nd at the Septima P. Clark Poetry Contest
- Goose Creek Chamber Choir was selected as a national finalist for the American Prize....still waiting for results (6/5/20)
- Goose Creek Chamber Choir won the Lander Music Festival for the 3rd year in a row, and performed at the SCACDA conference
- Meleana Cabales (BCA Voice/Valedictorian) received Regional Honors at the SC NATS Student Auditions and will participate in the Mid-Atlantic Regional Student Auditions in March.
- BCA Theatre Students received a Superior rating for their one act play at the International Thespian Society competition, and also received the William and Mary Spirit Award
- Jacob Feight (BCA Theatre) was awarded a $500 Senior Thespian Scholarship at the International Thespian Society competition
- BCA Creative Writers Hannah Albertson, Maddie Flynn, Zaria Frazier, Ethney Dosenbach, Lauren James, and Emma Blystone qualified for Nationals as part of the Scholastic Art & Writing Competition
- Iris Vlahogiannis andTre'sure Henry (BCA Visual Arts) received Honorable Mentions for their 2d drawings in the Scholastic Art Award competition; Jasmine Jones received a Silver Key (2d)
- Derek Taylor (BCA Wind and Percussion) performed at the 2020 Virginia Tech Honor Band Clinic
- Robbie Burleson (BCA Wind and Percussion) was the winner of the South Carolina Band Director's Master Recital
- Performances: Three sold-out performances of Les Miserables, Christmas in the Creek, BCA Creative Writing Film Festival, BCA Visual Art/Creative Writing Monster Gallery, Winter and Spring Dance Recitals, All County and All State performances.